We are much more than just a school; we are an extraordinarily diverse and wonderfully creative community which provides an inspiring environment within which young people live and learn together.
Mr Jeremy Quartermain, MA, M.Phil
Choosing the right school for your children is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. We know how important it is to find the right school. School days should be filled with happiness, fun, laughter and a sense of achievement.
That is why we meet with each student and we will only make the offer of a place if we believe that Rossall really is the right choice of school. This is why our students flourish and are so happy here with us.
Nothing beats seeing and experiencing our School in action, so we encourage all prospective parents and pupils to visit Rossall and talk to staff and students; this helps confirm that we really are the right school.
Rossall accepts boys and girls as day pupils from ages 0 to 18 and boarders from ages 7 to 18.
We welcome applications for day and boarding places from UK and International pupils.
We encourage you to come and visit us for one of our open days or for a private tour.
British pupils account for 70% of the overall roll, with international students (from 70 countries) making up the other 30%.
It is our mission to inspire young people to develop a life-long love of learning within a pastorally nurturing, culturally exciting and intellectually creative community.
The School is committed to inspiring young people to develop their potential by providing them with a first class educational experience within the context of an intellectually exciting and culturally creative community.
At Rossall we are very lucky to have two wonderful School Captains. We are incredibly proud of both Sophia and Emelia for their hard work and contribution to the School. Find out first hand what life at Rossall has been like for our two School Captains and why they are so happy to represent the School.